Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good christmas and New Year. It’s been snowing here in London and I eventually logged back onto the world of the internet after a mad start to January to find that I had been nominated for my first blog award! So firstly a massive thank you to Clare at so many crafts so little time for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog / Very Inspiring Blogger award.
It’s lovely to be nominated and especially by a blogger who’s blog I enjoy following so much – and I get to put these badges on my blog too! Now to the nitty gritty…the rules!
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Thank you Clare!!
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. Done!
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
a) I’m writing a children’s book about foxes
b) I’m part of an amateur dramatic group
c) I love collecting random teacups and saucers
d) I’m renovating my bike to make it look as vintage as possible
e) Looking at the sun makes me sneeze
f) I have ridiculously floral wallpaper in my hallway
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. Here are 10 blogs i’ve been inspired by following…
- Global Grazers
- milchstern steps into sewing
- Red Point Tailor
- Handmade in Tooting
- a mess to be made
- Live. Grow. Nourish. Create.
- Did You Make That?
- One woman. Many bicycles.
5. Include this set of rules. Ta Da!
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs. Give me 20 mins!
And that’s it! Do have a look at the blogs i’ve nominated. They are great to follow and full of ideas to keep you inspired!